Participate in article writing contest for the month of May and win exciting cash prizes!
With an overwhelming response to April’s Article writing contest we are announcing similar contest for the month of May with more exciting prizes. We received more than 100 articles from students across India and the lucky winners are announced for details visit http://bit.ly/winnersonFB
We urge and request you to continue participating in Charak students’ online activities such as Monthly Online Quiz, Article Writing Contents, Liking & sharing our Facebook contents.
Rewards for participating in the Article Writing Competition, May 2017:
2 winners will be announced every week. Out of these weekly winners, 1 mega winner and one mega runner-up will be declared.
Winners will receive certificates and cash prizes every week and will get chance to win monthly mega cash rewards as well. The details of cash prizes to be won are as mentioned below:
WEEKLY WINNERS – CASH PRIZE OF RS. 1000/-
MONTHLY RUNNERUP – CASH PRIZE OF RS. 2000/-
MONTHLY MEGA WINNER – CASH PRIZE OF RS. 5000/-
Besides the rewards, the photographs of the winners will also be uploaded on Charak’s facebook page.
The “Article Writing Contest” begins on 08 th May 2017.
You have the liberty of choosing any one of the topic from the list as mentioned below:
1. Taking care of urticaria
2. Managing ‘Abnormal Uterine Bleeding’ naturally
3. Managing chronic back pain
4. Comforting IBS naturally
Modus Operandi &Terms and conditions of participating in the “Article Writing Contest”
1. “Like” and “Share” the “Article Writing Competition” page
2. Post your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Article must consist of the contents and style as mentioned below:
a. Should be in blog format
b. Word count – minimum 500 and maximum 800
c. Content should be relevant to the topic selected
d. The content must be in English
e. The article must be in “Word doc”
f. The article should be original work and not a plagiarism
g. Research articles/Thesis synopsis will not be considered as Articles
Tips on writing the article:
1. For this contest, we are looking for health related articles based on the topics suggested. Writers have to express his/her ideas and expertise on the subject. The article should be original work and not a copy paste. The article should be in simple, easy to understand language for common people.
2. The article must begin with an intro paragraph with definition, statistics, prevalence, facts, focus and attention – grabbing points. (approx. 200 words)
3. The next paragraph (section) must elaborately include findings, causes, risk factors and the core reason of the relevant condition/title of the topic/indication
4. The third section must include current treatment options for the given condition/title of the topic/indication
5. In the final section, enlist/mention the useful herbs and minerals for the management of the given condition/title of the topic/indication.
6. Finally, conclude with your opinion, analysis, and comments on the topic.
Before posting the article please proof read your article.
Submission of the articles – The timeline for submitting the article is 13 th May 2017. Please post/submit your article at email@example.com.
Note – Students can participate every week and write on different topics.